There are 3 levels to the Basic Silversmithing curriculum. Each student is responsible for providing own tools and materials provided on class supply list. Each student gets to pick location, and together we will schedule dates and times for each session.
- Soldering station setup
- Soldering safety
- Cutting, sawing, shaping, texturing metal
- How to create a bezel setting
- How to solder bezel setting to a backplate
- How to solder a ring shank
- How to bezel set a stone
- How to patina and polish jewelry
You walk away with the knowledge of learning basic silversmithing and a finished piece.